[2018 창원 리좀 국제 레지던스] 자라부트 츄티웡페티 'Ghost Where Are You...?'관리자작성일 18-09-14 00:00

[2018 창원 리좀 국제 레지던스]
자라부트 츄티웡페티 'Ghost Where Are You...?'

작가 : 자라부트 츄티웡페티 Sarawut Chuttiwongpeti
전시기간 : 2018년 9월 14일 ~ 12월 31일
오프닝 : 2018년 9월 14일 오후5시
장소 : 구 마산항 관제탑 2층

Ghost ... Where Are You ...?
일 년 전 꿈을 꾸었다. 얼마나 굉장하고 멋진 꿈인지 무의식의 세계로 한 발 더 들어가 육체와 정신 그리고 영혼과 얘기를 나누고 싶었다. 그러나 기억의 조각들을 잡을 수 없었다. 과거 어딘가를 걷고 있었다. 한국의 한옥마을 어딘가가 아닌가 한다. 나는 시간여행을 하며 고대의 문명을 찾고 있었다. 시간은 과거의 그림 속에서 서서히 퇴색되고, 내 꿈의 기억에 너무 멀리 와버려 나는 내가 출발했던 곳으로 가까이 갔다.
나는 변형의 시대에 얼마의 진보를 보아왔다. 마산시는 서서히 발전하다 죽어버렸다. 낡은 집을 부순 유령 같은 소도시의 영역은 착암기로 파괴된다. 이 도시는 천천히 사라지고 근대적인 고층건물들을 건설하는 거대 프로젝트로 대체된다.
고대 문명은 어디로 갔을까? 유령이여 어디에 있소? 이제 상처받은 당신을 홀로 두지 마시오. 내가 당신을 찾고 있고 … 당신은 언젠가 오겠지요? … 와서 나에게 얼굴을 보여주시오 … 당신의 웃음을 보여주시오 … 당신에 더 가까이 가게 해주오 …

Ghost ... Where Are You ...?
A year ago I had a dream. The dream was so wonderful and beautiful that I wanted to go one step further into the personal unconscious world and communicate with the body, spirit and soul. It's hard to remember in detail what the dream was. But I was able to capture pieces of memory. I was walking at some point in the past. I think it was somewhere in Korea's Hanok Village. I think I was traveling through time and looking for ancient civilization. Time to fade away in the picture of the past, so far away from the memory of my dream, I got closer to where I started.
I have seen some progress in the age of transformation. The city of Masan slowly developed and died out. The area of a ghostly small town that destroyed an old house was destroyed by hydraulic cranes. It slowly disappeared and was replaced by a new mega project to build high-rise modern architectures.
Where did the ancient civilization go? Ghost, where are you? From now don't leave the injured yourself alone. I'm looking for you ... Will you come someday? ... And show me your face ... Show me your smile ... Let me get closer to you ...

Ghost Where Are You…? 2018 
Need measurement (Fimo Clay) Fimo Clay and Black Spun Yarn 

Ghost Where Are You…?  2018 
Inkjet printing, 111.76 x 74.59cm 

Ghost Where Are You…?  2018
Inkjet printing, 159.96 X  244.6cm